Any educator in today’s time has to check multiple assignments of the students, and it is common to see the students submitting plagiarized content. Gone are the days when teaching professionals had to sit for hours for manually checking the assignment. Now the time is of software that detects plagiarism within seconds. These tools authenticate each and every piece of writing and provide you the accurate result by scanning through millions of pages on the internet. In this article, 20 plagiarism tools have been discussed that benefit teaching professionals to check copied content.
20 Plagiarism Detection Tools Best for Teaching Professionals
1. Whitesmoke Plagiarism Checker
Whitesmoke is helpful in scanning billions of pages for checking unoriginal content and displays the result in less time.
- It checks grammar and also proofread along with checking plagiarism.
- Identifies whether there is a similarity in writing or not through scanning a lot of web pages.
- It is one of the best plagiarism detectors for research papers.
- The software is highly trustable and shows accurate details.
- It does not have a huge database.
It is a free detection tool for educators and is easy to check assignments of students on the go.
- A plagiarism checker tool that does not cost a dime and can be used for identifying the originality of the content.
- For each day, it offers up to 50 scans which are great for teaching professionals to check all the work in bulk.
- You do not have to learn anything to use the tool, and it is extremely convenient.
- Each scan is limited to only up to 1000 words.
- You will need to open a free account to have multiple searches in a day.
It is an ideal plagiarism detection tool out there for teachers and professors. It is one of the trusted tools by many universities, and maximum people use this every day.
- The tool detects any slightest chance of unoriginal content and presents in a percentage for.
- It checks any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
- One has to purchase the premium version to conduct a spelling check or grammar error scan.
- The free one has a very limited number of checks.
It is a tool that provides reliable information to teaching professionals.
- It checks all the plagiarism that you may miss in manual checking.
- Even if the tool is a paid one, it provides a free trial to know whether it matches your expectations or not.
- The paid version is introduced after one trial.
- It is a lot cheaper than many tools, around $0.30 only for 275 words.
The contextual plagiarism in Quetext works best for checking the neighboring lines of the context, too, and provides the tutors’ accurate information about plagiarism.
- It has better scan and match technology and identifies duplicate sentences or phrases.
- You can upload multiple files up to 5 and best for bulk checking.
- The free version does not have DeepSearch Technology.
The instruction segment delivers the purpose of plagiarism checking for educators.
- It filters content in several record arrangements as well as all Unicode.
- You can utilize API instruments for scanning duplicate eLearning content throughout the internet.
- It checks only up to 10 pages for free.
The tool claims to be a free alternative to the Turnitin Plagiarism checker.
- It is a low-cost alternative to good plagiarism detection tools.
- It checks counterfeit content from several texts, books, etc.
- It is only used for educational purposes and not helpful for online publishers.
8. Small SEO Tools
It is a simple, effective tool for teaching professionals.
- It is free and offers a wide range of other services.
- The tool is helpful for checking plagiarism from web content.
- The free version of this tool is not that effective.
The checker is developed especially for professionals and academicians.
- It checks any similarity with internet books, journals, etc.
- It has multiple language support.
It is a tool that compares documents side by side and gives accurate information.
- The institutional account is available in it for multiple users.
- The paid version includes multiple pages uploading feature.
- You have to sign up for all features, and only the paid version provides a deep search.
It is another free tool and checks queries instantly.
- The tool can check various phrases at once and also live pages while gives results on email.
- Allows creating google alert for some phrases.
- There is no file uploading feature, and it shows many ads.
The tools detect redundant contents easily.
- The user interface is simple, and find plagiarized content on the WordPress site.
- It needs WordPress integration which is chargeable.
It is a hassle-free checker for students and educators.
- It checks writing against internet materials, logical diaries, etc.
- It is completely online, and no download is required.
- The tool can cost $ 19,99 per month for checking plagiarized content.
Teaching professionals, understudies, distributers all can use Plagtracker.
- It provides the sources of similar content, and multiple language feature is there.
- You will have to pay every month to transfer and check huge records.
The tool checks the uniqueness of the content.
- You can check the whole web with a click, and it has a huge database.
It is a great tool that identifies similarities in two records.
- It is a multilingual checker tool for plagiarism.
- You need to create an account for using this.
Unicheck is a modern tool for identifying the plagiarized content.
- The free checking feature does not attach the client to any commitment.
- The free check version only allows up to 500 words.
It is a free plagiarism checker that needs no download.
- In this tool, there is no word limit.
- The free version is not that accurate compared to the premium version.
19. Plagiarism Checker X
The tool has an easy-to-use interface and checks counterfeited phrases.
- It is available in seven different dialects and checks documents of boundless words.
- You will require to download the tool first.
It saves much time and effort for teaching professionals.
- It detects plagiarism in few clicks and is quite flexible.
- You can only use up to 3000 words each time in Oxphrase.
All the above tools are useful for educators and can easily identify any plagiarized content present in the writings.
Image Credit: compilatio.net